Coolest Projects is on Saturday 17th June in the RDS, Dublin
If you created an account last year you can use the same Username and Password; if not, then create a new account.
You can edit/update your project after registering it.
Registration closes on Sunday 21st May 2017
ALL projects from beginner to advanced are accepted from CoderDojo attendees / community members. TheCoderDojo Coolest Projects is all about recognition for those that had an idea and made it a reality using the skills they learnt at their local CoderDojo.
Team entries may have a maximum of 4 team members.
- Scratch – Anything developed using the Scratch platform, from games to animations.
- Games + Web Games – The games category is for every kind of game made in any language on any technology. This category excites and engages at every level and we want members to develop games that excite all those who attend.
- Mobile Apps – The applications category is for interactive mobile apps which help, inform or entertain people
- Hardware – Robots, machines and hacks. The hardware category is for projects that use hardware, like the Intel Galileo, Raspberry Pi, Arduino or any hardware platform, to change the physical world around them using code and hardware.
- Evolution – This encompasses the members who have taken their CoderDojo projects to the next level, it includes the latest and greatest real web applications, enterprise projects that members have launched and advanced language computation such as C++. This category is a mix of complex computing projects.
- Coolness – how cool/unique is the idea – 20 marks
- Communication / Presentation – How you explain the idea to the judges – 10 marks
- Design & Usability – What does it look like and how user-friendly is it – 10 marks
- Complexity – What level of technology is used – 10 marks