The 20GBP device supports motion sensing (Titling, Shaking) and can display images on a 5×5 LED matrix. Microbits can be connected together over a radio link and share data and the device is small enough to be powered by two AAA batteries.
1. Connect the two MicroBit’s wirelessly with the Radio library
2. Shake the device to make a selection
2. Randomly choose one of the three choices
3. Display the result on the LED
4. Send the result to the other Microbit
5. Work out which device won and display that to the user
How would you modify your program to make the game fun for the visually impaired?
Would it be fun to extend it to include Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard and Spock…